Do you want to help companies go international?
WHAT IS INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS CORRIDOR?
International Business Corridor i.e. IBC is a service in which international student teams help companies enter new markets.
Connecting with locals and understanding the local environment is paramount to successful internationalization.
For students, IBC is a fresh way to carry out a company project as well as an opportunity to network and learn internationalization in practice.
HOW DOES IBC WORK?
IBC gathers an international student team to do market research and to help companies enter new markets.
During a 10-week project, the student team investigates the case company’s market potential in the target country.
The project is carried out in close cooperation with the case company and facilitated by university experts.
IBC currently operates in Norway, Sweden, Germany, Netherlands, and Belgium.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STUDENTS
- Get real-life work experience. Learn by doing!
- Get valuable experience from international teamwork and project management.
- Learn about different cultures and international business environments.
- Extend networks and connect with possible future employers.
- Learn language.
- Get a diploma to help future job hunting.
- Get study credits
IBC projects start every spring and autumn.