Is your business ready to enter new markets?
WHAT IS INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS CORRIDOR?
International Business Corridor i.e. IBC service is a very low-threshold opportunity for businesses to expand abroad with the help of our Universities’ networks.
Understanding the local business environment is paramount to successful internationalization.
For companies, IBC is an effective and affordable way to access valuable first-hand insights about the target market and to get direct contacts with actors in the region to support its internationalization
HOW DOES IBC WORK?
IBC gathers an international student team to do market research and to help companies enter new markets.
During a 10-week project, the student team investigates the case company’s market potential in the target country.
The project is carried out in close cooperation with the case company and facilitated by university experts.
IBC currently operates in Norway, Germany, Netherlands, and Belgium.
KEY BENEFITS FOR COMPANIES:
- Useful information to support companies’ decision-making, growth and internationalization
- First-hand insights about the company’s target market and direct contacts with actors in the region.
- International awareness and visibility for the company
- Develop out-of-the box thinking and identification of new business opportunities
- Networks with entrepreneurial bright-minded students and possible future employee
IBC projects start every spring and autumn.