We have an amazing opportunity for all of you interested in the future of B2B online retail and the future of education! We will be hosting two hour-long webinars held by Frost & Sullivan experts which you can come view at Cowork x OP Lab starting at 1pm.
You are very welcome to come join us at Cowork x OP Lab to view the webinars or watch them from elsewhere! The instructions for joining remotely below:
You can be dialled in via the web:
Web Address: https://frost.globalmeet.com/IJawad
-You can be dialed via computer or your phone
You can dial in by phone if needed once you have logged on , in case you have poor quality audio via your laptop.
Finland (toll free) : 0800 772 236
Finland, Helsinki : +358 (0) 9 2310 1677
Guest Passcode: 356 366 7097 #
Key benefits of "Future of B2B Online Retail"
- Understand the trends prevailing in the B2B market and how they can impact growth opportunities
- Gain insight on the critical elements and technology innovations of the B2B models
- Learn and recognize strategies that will help innovation in the B2B online retailing market
Key questions answered in "Future of Education"
- What are the underlying problems in education sector today?
- What are the new education models in proving the education services?
- What are the key enablers in future of education?
- What is the educator’s perspective about the education sector today?
- What are the mega trends that will shape the future of education?
The speaker of the webinars will be Malabika Mandal - a Senior Research Analyst in Frost and Sullivan’s Visionary Innovation Research Group.